lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2008

Coming Home




















How simple my life is now you are here,

How i cherish each breath,

How i crave the light and laughter you have brought me.

I have fallen in love without taking a step,

Fallen into the sweetest of dreams,

How i hope no one wakes me.

The simplest gesture wraps itself around my heart,

Where i will hold it forever.

Each time we say goodbye a part of me weeps,

Though i know it is not forever

To my aching soul it is an eternity.

I see my happiness shine in your eyes,

Every time you hold my hand my heart skips a beat.

How sweet life is to be yours;

How meaningless life is without you.

They know nothing of the loneliness before you

Nothing of the empty tears i cried day after day,

How did you do it, i ask myself,

How did you banish the fear, the darkness?

You have made me see that nothing is that bad,

That i am strong and worthy of happiness,

You have saved me from myself.

Everyday i wake up and smile to myself

Knowing you are waiting for me,

Knowing you can't wait to see me.

How would i go on if you were not there to hold me up,

To bless me with your love and light?

How i am glad you have found me

My life is now almost complete...

I am coming to home

No hay comentarios.: